At Shanti Bee we run Friends of Shanti Bee (FoSB), a community scheme for organisations, groups and individuals, to raise awareness of both the physical and mental health benefits of Complementary and Alternative Health and reach more isolated or vulnerable communities.
As an organisational member of FoSB we send you membership cards for your nominated staff or service users, offer you and your service users free access to our funded FoSB courses, projects and initiatives and keep you updated with our seasonal newsletter.
As an individual member you will have access to our online members section where you can access all of the courses.
Once your registration is approved you can log in to the members pages and easily access all of your member benefits (apart from the free cuppa), book appointments and register on our funded and free wellbeing courses.
All of the practitioners that work on our FoSB schemes are full enhanced DBS checked, insured and we support their continued development with relevant training and H&S courses.
Members are entitled to;
- Access to our online portal with free courses, workshops and bite-size well being videos
- 30-minute Complementary Health therapies for just £10 Monday – Friday
- Concession rates for all our weekly classes
- A free cup of tea each time you come to visit us
- Free attendance to our Shanti Friday Wellbeing Workshops
- Free attendance to our Shanti Hibernation Project