Terms & Conditions
This site is owned and operated by Shanti Bee, a registered Community Interest Charity.
These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Shanti Bee on the site and in our centre.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site, the purchase of any Products or Services on this Site or in a studio will be subject to these terms and conditions. And you now hereby agree to our terms and conditions.
Availability & Cancellations
- Classes are always subject to availability but at Shanti Bee we will always do our best to accommodate you in your chosen class.
- Shanti Bee reserves the right to change the class schedule, including cancellation of individual classes and change of instructor without notice.
- Shanti Bee warrants that treatments and classes will be supplied with reasonable skill and care.
- When you are purchasing a class you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors may be subject to change without notice.
- We ask that you pay in advance. If you cannot for some reason, please discuss this with us. You can cancel and get a full refund 24 prior to appointment.
- Please be aware that appointments/classes cancelled less than 24 hours prior to, or if you do not turn up for, your appointment will incur the full charge of the treatment/class.
- Late cancellations and ‘no-shows’ disrupt the conscientious and prompt service we aspire to provide to all.
- If you are taken ill or there is an emergency, we are reasonable, please let us know in the first available instance (i.e.; first thing in the morning) and we can discuss waiving our fees. Thank you.
- The rights of cancellation and refund and any limitation expressed in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds in relation to Products or Services may only be credited to the credit or debit card originally used to make the purchase.
Your Health & Belongings
- People with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class until they have written permission from their doctor.
- Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
- Neither Shanti Bee, nor its partners, instructors and employees are responsible for any injuries suffered by you caused whole or in part by your failure to faithfully follow the instructions of the instructor or by any physical impairment of yours not fully disclosed to Shanti Bee in writing.
- Neither Shanti Bee, nor its partners, instructors and employees are responsible for loss or damage to your personal belongings.
Discounts, Vouchers & Class Passes
- Our sliding scale discounts are in place to make our services accessible to all. Please use the system fairly. We trust you will.
- If you are eligible for, and wish to take advantage of our sliding scale of prices, please select the appropriate code from our website.
- For your class or therapy, you will need to have it to hand before completing your booking.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for the purchased amount and redeemable against eligible classes and therapies provided by Shanti Bee.
- The 10 Class Pass expires in 60 days and starts from the date the first class is taken.
- The 30 Day Unlimited Class Pass expires in 30 days and starts from the date the first class is taken.
Suspension, Use and Termination of Service
The Site may include links to external sites. Shanti Bee has included links to these sites to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting, However, Shanti Bee is not responsible for the content of these sites or pages.
Shanti Bee may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Site from time to time. Access to or use of the Site or any Sites or pages linked to it will be not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We will only share your data (contact details), with the teachers and therapists of Shanti Bee with whom you have booked an appointment.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Shanti Bee may change these terms and conditions from time to time. By browsing the Site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Enquiries or Complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints please contact us here.