One To One Yoga with Poppy
Private yoga classes are the optimal way to meet individual needs and requirements as well as gaining extra knowledge, assistance and personalising your practice. Before the session we will have a consultation so that I have a full understanding of what you’re looking to get from the class and can tailor it to your needs.
- Vinyasa Flow
- Chakra Vinyasa
- Slow Flow
- Yoga for Sleep
My classes are suitable for:
- Beginners who would like to learn the basics before attending group classes
- Intermediate and advanced students who would like to deepen their practice.
- Individuals who would like to use yoga to recover from injury or to aid aches and pains.
- Special occasions such as a birthday or anniversaries are also a great opportunity for one to ones.
- Those who would like a workshop style class on a certain Asana (yoga pose) or Pranayama (breathing techniques) to help calm the mind.
I recommend a minimum of six sessions one to one, following that I often suggest monthly catch-ups and attendance at a weekly class. Sometimes sessions can go on for much longer, depending on your aim.
Request An Appointment