One To One Yoga with Poppy
Private yoga classes are the perfect way to meet individual needs and requirements as well as gaining extra knowledge, assistance and personalising your practice. Before the session we will have a consultation so that I have a full understanding of what you’re looking to get from the class and can tailor it to your needs.
- Fertility Yoga (Cyclical, TTC, IVF, ART)
- Prenatal Yoga
- Postnatal Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow
- Chakra Yoga
- Slow Flow
- Yoga for Sleep
- Beginners’ Yoga
My classes are suitable for:
- Women who would like a more feminine practice, working with their own natural cycles and rhythms
- Women who would like one to one support during their journey to conception (Both naturally and via assisted routes)
- Prenatal women who would like to learn birth preparation yoga and breathing techniques – birthing partners are welcome too!
- Prenatal women who would like a class tailored to their needs – perhaps to aid a specific ailment eg. PGP or back pain
- Postnatal women who would like to introduce their bodies back to exercise, working on strength and mobility
- Beginners who would like to learn the foundation of yoga before attending group classes – I have created a 6-class programme which is ideal for beginners
- Intermediate and advanced students who would like to deepen their practice
- Special occasions such as a birthday or anniversaries
I absolutely love teaching one to one classes! It is always incredible to watch the student’s practice develop and see the positive impact yoga is having on their lives. It always gives me a reminder of why I have gone down the path of becoming a yoga teacher.
Taking the time for a one to one session is an investment for your personal growth, your yoga practice and the health of your body and mind.
I recommend a minimum of six sessions one to one, following that I often suggest monthly catch-ups and attendance at a weekly class. Sometimes sessions can go on for much longer, depending on your aim.
Request An Appointment